Your smile is one of the first things that people notice about you, and it can play a significant role in how others perceive you. We see many patients who are in good oral health, but have multiple cosmetic imperfections they would like to address. For these patients, we offer complete smile makeover treatments at the Beverly Hills dental practice of Dr. Alexandra Stahle. A smile makeover is a personalized treatment plan that combines cosmetic procedures to enhance a patient's smile. If you would like to learn more about achieving the smile that you have always dreamed of, please contact our office to make an appointment with Dr. Stahle.
Your Initial Consultation
When you come in for your initial smile makeover consultation, Dr. Stahle will perform a thorough evaluation of your mouth to ensure that there are no underlying issues with the health of your teeth and gums. It is important to start with a healthy oral foundation before beginning cosmetic treatments. If Dr. Stahle discovers any problems, such as gum disease or decay, she will carefully explain your options for treatment and the two of you can decide on a plan to restore your oral health before proceeding with your smile makeover.
Developing a Customized Treatment Plan
After your initial consultation and any oral health issues have been addressed, Dr. Stahle will make her recommendations for which procedures can best help you achieve your treatment goals. She will go over every aspect of your care so that you fully understand each step along the way.
Dr. Stahle will then meticulously create a wax-up model of how your teeth will look after your smile makeover. A wax-up is 3-D model that you can wear so that you will have an accurate visual representation of your new look. If you are happy with the appearance of the wax-up, we can finalize the treatment plan and schedule your first procedure.
Your Smile Makeover Treatment
We can incorporate any number of procedures to address cosmetic imperfections. Some commonly combined procedures include:
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are thin porcelain shells that are custom designed to fit over the front surface of your teeth. Veneers can conceal misshapen, discolored, cracked, or slightly misaligned teeth.
- Dental Bonding – During the dental bonding procedure a tooth-colored resin is applied to your teeth that can improve the appearance of stains, chips, cracks, worn-down teeth, and minor alignment and spacing issues.
- Teeth Whitening – Dr. Stahle offers both in-office and take-home kits to help you address stubborn discoloration.
- Dental Contouring – Dental contouring involves gentle reshaping by removing small amounts of enamel to correct teeth that appear too large or long.
- Gum Recontouring – For patients who feel that their teeth are too small, it could be due to a disproportionate amount of gum tissue. Gum recontouring can remove a small amount of tissue to achieve greater balance and symmetry.
Make a Smile Makeover Appointment
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, please contact our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Stahle today.